Welcome to Americas Best Value Airport Inn - A Seatac Airport Hotel
Highlights of Our SeaTac Hotel:
- Only 1.5 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Free high-speed wireless Internet access
- Free continental breakfast including pastries, muffins, juice, coffee & tea
- Free 24-hour shuttle service - pick-ups every 30 minutes
- Free Satellite television with Showtime & HBO
- Free local phone calls
- Park and fly packages
- Parking only services
- Affordable rates
- Friendly, professional service
- Close to restaurants, shops, galleries, bookstores and coffee shops
- Value Club—a free, instant rewards program for receiving discounts, upgrades and other perks
For more information about our Seattle airport hotels, please contact our friendly staff at 1-800-426-5060. We look forward to your visit at our hotel in SeaTac.
Clean, Comfortable SeaTac Airport Hotel
Americas Best Value Airport Inn is located 1.5 miles south of the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and offers clean, quality accommodations in SeaTac, Washington. Situated between Seattle and Tacoma, our SeaTac hotel is just minutes from the University of Washington, the Space Needle, the Seattle Convention Center, Safeco Field and downtown Seattle. Whether you need a comfortable night's sleep between flights or are in town on business or a family vacation, our well-appointed hotel near Seattle attractions and businesses offers the accommodations you want at a great value.
Our Seattle Hotel's Convenient Airport Parking & Free Shuttle Service
In addition to quality accommodations and superb service at our hotel near Seattle, Americas Best Value Airport Inn offers secure airport parking and a free 24-hour shuttle service for those who just need a place to park near the airport while out of town, as well as a Stay-Park-Fly Package for those who need both accommodations and parking. Our parking facility is lighted, fenced and attended 24 hours a day by our parking staff, ensuring your vehicle is secure, and we offer both short- and long-term parking options.